Violations are assessed by inspectors when applicable and are a daily fee of $600 per violation until city’s infrastructure is placed back in accordance with the guidelines. An assessed violation will go through the steps below prior to being billed.
- Inspectors assess and submits violation to the supervisor
- The supervisor reviews the violation and submits it to the manager for final approval
- Violation documents are processed
- An invoice and supporting documents are provided to the permit holder
- Violations can be paid through the online payment process. Please see How To Pay Fees