The goals of this conference are to:
- Provide education for professionals working with victims and offenders of domestic violence and sexual assault
- Provide training for professionals investigating crimes for domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Provide training for first responders, health care providers, schools, and university attending to domestic violence and sexual assault and human trafficking victims.
All sessions are on a first come first served basis. Once a session reaches capacity, you will be asked to attend a different session.
CEU, TCOLE and Nursing credits will be available.
Who Should Attend
Those employed by government agencies, service providers or nonprofits in the fields of law enforcement, prosecution, social work, health providers, first responders, advocacy and others who work directly with victims of crimes.
- October 11th, 2018 Kelsey McKay JD, Lawyer, Speaker, Facilitator, Author
- October 12th, 2018 Dr. Ian Mitchell, Trauma Surgeon, Speaker, Facilitator
Save The Date