- October 11 - Olga Trujillo, Attorney, Speaker, Author and Survivor
- October 12 - Rickie Houston, Core Trainer for A Call To Men
- Twilight Rapist Case Study by Troy Williams, Texas Rangers
- Local Case Studies In Human Trafficking presented by Bettina Richardson, Federal Prosecutor
- Human Trafficking Case Study San Antonio Police Department detectives and Bexar County Criminal District Attorney’s Office prosecutors
- Understanding Gender and Sexuality in the Context of Sexual Violence - Dr. Brittany Anne Chozinski, Texas A&M
- TITLE 9 and Its Implications for Universities and Colleges - Rick Gipprich, Texas Association Against Sexual Assault
- Victims and Addiction - Abby Moore, CEO, San Antonio Council on Alcohol and Drug Addiction
- The State of Texas and Victim Services - Rose Trevino, Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Domestic Violence - Dr. J. Mercado, San Antonio Military Medical Center
- Ethics and Boundaries - Sara Hildebrand, Texas Council on Family Violence
- Social Media and Child Predators - George Segura, San Antonio Police Department
- Elder Abuse - Wende Hilsenrod, Texas Association Against Sexual Assault
- Addressing School Violence - Dr. Brandi Burque, Ph.D.
- Compassion Fatigue - Christine Melonson, Ph.D.
For a complete listing of workshops and speakers - Current Agenda (PDF).