Municipal Court General Procedures

Pleas | Trial | Judgment/Verdic


If you are found guilty and are not satisfied with the judgment of the court, you have the right to appeal your case. Since the San Antonio Municipal Court is a court of record, you must adhere to the appeal process as outlined in the government code. You may download "Appellant's Information" using Adobe Reader to learn more about appeal procedures.