How to Make a Payment Online
To pay City of San Antonio invoices online, you will need information found on your invoice statement:
- Invoice Number
- Paid By Customer Number (located on the bottom right side of the invoice)
Invoices paid online must be paid in full (no partial payment accepted).
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards are accepted.
To Pay Online
- Locate Paid By Customer Number & Invoice Number.
- Go to Online Invoice Payment website.
- Follow steps listed.
Other Ways to Pay
Payments can also be mailed or paid in person at the issuing department or at the
- Finance Department
- 111 Soledad (Riverview Towers), Fourth Floor
San Antonio, Texas 78205.
What Can I Pay with Online Invoice Payments?
- Processions & Public Assembly Permits
- Resident Parking Permit
User's sensitive information is only used for its intended purpose. Your credit card information is not stored in our database and the payment information is encrypted before it is transmitted for processing. For more information, please see the City of San Antonio's Privacy notice.