CONTACT: Laura Mayes, (210) 207-1337
Carlos Valenzuela, (210) 207-3919
SAN ANTONIO (March 25, 2021) — The Committee on Emergency Preparedness, comprised of City Councilmembers and community stakeholders, will hold its next meeting on Friday, March 26, 2021 at 10 a.m. Topics to be discussed at the meeting include an update on CPS Energy questions, a discussion of draft Emergency Operations Center questions, and a report on the questions and comments received from the public.
The meeting will be held in the Board Room of the Development and Business Services Center, 1901 South Alamo, San Antonio, Texas 78204. The meeting will be broadcast on TVSA, www.sanantonio.gov/TVSA, AT&T channel 99, Grande channel 20, Spectrum channel 21, digital antenna 16.1 or by dialing (210) 207-5555.
- Chair - Reed Williams, former City Councilmember
- Dr. Adriana Rocha Garcia, City Council District 4
- Ana Sandoval, City Council District 7
- Manny Pelaez, City Council District 8
- Clayton Perry, City Council District 10
- Lisa Tatum, former assistant criminal district attorney and president of Texas Bar Association
- General Edward A. Rice Jr. (RET)
To protect the health of the public and limit the potential spread of COVID-19, health and safety protocols to include on-site screening, face masks, and social distancing will be in place, in accordance with the current Mayor's Emergency Declaration and Health Directives.
More information about the committee can be found at www.sanantonio.gov.