CONTACT: Laura Mayes, (210) 207-1337
SAN ANTONIO (April 15, 2021) — The Committee on Emergency Preparedness, comprised of City Councilmembers and community stakeholders, will hold its next meeting on Friday, April 16, 2021 at 10 a.m. Topics to be discussed at the meeting include website development and response publication, discussion and approval of posting of responses for CPS Energy, discussion and approval of posting of responses for SAWS, and discussion and approval of posting of responses for City of San Antonio/Emergency Operations Center.
The meeting will be held in Room 206 of the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, 900 E. Market, San Antonio, Texas 78205. The meeting will be broadcast on TVSA, www.sanantonio.gov/TVSA, AT&T channel 99, Grande channel 20, Spectrum channel 21, digital antenna 16.1 or by dialing (210) 207-5555.
- Chair - Reed Williams, former City Councilmember
- Dr. Adriana Rocha Garcia, City Council District 4
- Ana Sandoval, City Council District 7
- Manny Pelaez, City Council District 8
- Clayton Perry, City Council District 10
- Lisa Tatum, former assistant criminal district attorney and president of Texas Bar Association
- General Edward A. Rice Jr. (RET)
To protect the health of the public and limit the potential spread of COVID-19, health and safety protocols to include on-site screening, face masks, and social distancing will be in place, in accordance with the current Mayor's Emergency Declaration and Health Directives.
More information about the committee can be found at www.sanantonio.gov.