CONTACT: Laura Mayes
SAN ANTONIO (May 13, 2021) — The Committee on Emergency Preparedness, comprised of City Councilmembers and community stakeholders, will hold its next meeting on Friday, May 14, 2021 at 10 a.m. Topics to be discussed at the meeting include a briefing by representatives from SAWS and Black & Veatch, discussion and approval of posting of responses for CPS Energy, SAWS, City of San Antonio/Emergency Operations Center and an update on public input.
The meeting will be held in the Norma S. Rodriguez Council Chamber in the Municipal Plaza Building, 105 Main Plaza, San Antonio, Texas 78205. The meeting will be broadcast on TVSA, www.sanantonio.gov/TVSA, AT&T channel 99, Grande channel 20, Spectrum channel 21, digital antenna 16.1 or by dialing (210) 207-5555.
- Chair - Reed Williams, former City Councilmember
- Vice Chair - General Edward A. Rice Jr., USAF (RET)
- Dr. Adriana Rocha Garcia, City Council District 4
- Ana Sandoval, City Council District 7
- Manny Pelaez, City Council District 8
- Clayton Perry, City Council District 10
- Lisa Tatum, former assistant criminal district attorney and president of Texas Bar Association
To protect the health of the public and limit the potential spread of COVID-19, health and safety protocols to include on-site screening, face masks, and social distancing will be in place, in accordance with the current Mayor's Emergency Declaration and Health Directives.
More information about the committee can be found at www.sanantonio.gov.