The Harlandale Community Center offers a wide variety of programming, including youth sports leagues, arts and crafts, table games, nutrition education, dance, music and more.
Hours of operation: Mon. - Thurs., 2 - 9 p.m.; Fri., 2 - 7 p.m.; Sat., 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Phone Number: 210.924.8021
Alcohol is prohibited; amenities are first come, first serve with the exception of the ones listed below.
Amenities Available for Rental
The following amenities are available for rental. Click on the amenity to check its availability before contacting reservations.
Summer Youth Program
The Parks and Recreation Department offers a quality, affordable Summer Youth Program, where youngsters find sports, craft projects, active games, art exploration, fitness and nutrition, reading opportunities, and math and science enrichment activities. Something for every child’s special interest! Community center sites are open to participants ages six to 14 and school sites to children ages six to 12. Swimming opportunities will also be offered for program participants at limited community center sites.
For all the information on this program, please visit the Summer Youth Program page.
To inquire on the rental of the community center, click here to check for availability before contacting reservations.
- Gym practices and/or games - $30 per hour flat fee with two-hour minimum.
- General use gym only or meeting room only - $50 an hour with a two-hour minimum plus $100 deposit if food is served.
- Special events - gym only or meeting room only - charging admission and/or selling concessions - $75 an hour with a two-hour minimum and $500 damage/cleanup deposit paid prior to a permit being issued. Deposit may be returned, less any expenses encountered by the City for cleaning or damage.
- Any event with a DJ or band will require security.
- Equipment available includes 6 tables and 150 chairs are available with the rental. However, it is important to call the center at 924-8021 to confirm the number of tables and chairs that will be available for your rental.
Refer to the Community Center Rental Rules and Guidelines for more information.
|Location:||7227 Briar Place|
|Hours of Operation: ||Mon-Thurs 2-9 p.m.; Fri 2-7 p.m.; Sat 9 a.m.-5 p.m.|