On June 2, 2020, the Office of Historic Preservation received an application for a new historic district from a property owner within the proposed boundary. This page will provide resources regarding the designation process.
PUBLIC INFORMATION MEETINGS
Due to COVID-19, OHP will host virtual public information meetings. You can join one or all meetings by calling 210-206-LIVE (5483) or visiting www.sanantonio.gov/DSD/Boards/MeetingVideos.
If you’d like to ask a question to be answered at the next information meeting, you can call the Buena Vista Historic District hotline at 210-207-7968, choose option 2, and leave a message for our staff. You can also email questions to email@example.com. Recordings of each meeting will be available on this webpage.
- Friday, August 7, 3 pm
- Wednesday, August 19, 10 am
- Saturday, September 12, 11 am
210-207-7968 - INFORMATION HOTLINE
Access information by phone 24/7 by calling 210.207.7968. The dedicated information hotline will be available in both English and Spanish.
- Press 1: Listen to a presentation with details on the designation process and the effect designation would have on properties within the boundary.
- Press 2: Leave a message with a question to be answered at the next public information meeting, or for staff to call you back.
- Press 3: Hear detailed information on the public information meeting schedule including instructions on how to participate.